Tuesday, May 9, 2017

What's Hot in Collecting and Decorating


What's hot in collecting and decorating this month?


Gears, Wheels and Industrial Look
One new item I'm beginning to see and sell is industrial and farm machinery parts as wall decor. This is especially true for old and rusty wheels, gears and other machine parts. I purchased these mower wheel gears (according to the hubby) and another gear on the second day of an estate sale which means half price. I put them in my booth about 2 weeks ago and sold them today. I think they would look great in a man cave or an office. These are heavy so they will need to be mounted securely. I think they are a great industrial, farm look. 

Keep your eyes open for some objects that would make a great wall display at the next sale you attend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment