Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Booth Updates and What to Do If an Item Doesn't Sell?

Booth Updates and  What Can I Do With an Item that Doesn't Sale?

We updated both booths today. At Fantastic Finds sales are very slow. Other vendors have said the same for their sales. Not sure I will continue with that booth much longer. Here's the update for today. We took out the map that just hasn't sold and added a tobacco stick star. We also added two tobacco stick ladders, an old black frame, an old suitcase  and several other things.


I lowered the price of the two industrial stools, two framed blackboards and an old wooden ironing board. I have discovered that after a while if something doesn't sell there are several things you can do. First, I try moving the item to another spot in the booth. If that doesn't work and its been in the booth a long time I either lower the price or just take it out of the booth.


Updating your booth weekly will help increase sales. Regular customers that come by your booth often will see different items it you move things around. Here's a good example. I loved this dresser painted white with duck egg blue drawers. But some reason it sat in my booth for two months without selling. I moved the dresser from the left side of my booth to the back corner, and it sold the next day.

We will see my this update works. Remember, if an item isn't selling move it, reduce it or remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment