Saturday, May 6, 2017

Tobacco Stick Ideas

Tobacco Stick Stars Small in front Large on Right
In an earlier post I shared about Vintage Market Days I noted how I loved the ladders made out of tobacco sticks. Well, my handy hubby has created some more amazing items from the sticks we were able to purchase. First he made the ladders I wanted. I've already sold 7 or 8 in my booth. Then he made me the beautiful, huge star.  You can see it on the wall on the left in the booth. It's 48" wide. Now he has added a gate and a smaller star. Am I a lucky girl or what?

To make the smaller star he split the tobacco sticks into. He says this is easy to do. Then he made the

5 point star.It's about 15 inches across. If fact, splitting the sticks allows him to make two from the sticks he split as he can use both sides.
Check out Just Around the Corner  on Facebook where we have our Goodson Vintage Treasures booth.
Think outside the box to create up-cycled items from the things you love.
Tobacco Stick Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment