Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Scrabble Tiles in My Booth

I have been buying scrabble games when I find them for under $6 for months. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. I knew I could use a few in my configuration boxes. I'll make a post on them soon but they are a updated version of the old shadow boxes.  But I just got a new idea on what do with them.  I can't lay claim to this idea as it came from a comment Nolan Reynolds on the Booth Crush Facebook page. Her idea is to sell the tiles individually and with a tile holder.

So today I put my collection of tiles and tile holders in my booth in Just Around the Corner in Lincolnton, NC.  Nolan put hers in a big bowl but I put mine in an old wooden silverware tray I had. I love this idea an hope I sell some of them. I'll keep you posted on my success.

Remember, buy what you love and you will find a way to use it.





No comments:

Post a Comment