Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Lots of Ideas for My Antique and Collectibles Booths


I've been to some great estate sales in the last several months. I've picked up some fabulous Christmas items including two aluminum Christmas trees and a rotating light as well as some great blow molds. That's my hubby with the goods.

These items are becoming hot Christmas collections along with vintage Shiny Brite ornaments. More on these I. A later blog on What's hot in collecting. 

I also picked up some great old mower wheels and gears. Really great rusty wall art especially for a masculine space. I also purchased and old metal storage locker with shelves inside. Thought I'd paint that one black with some stenciling. 

I also found a Fire King tulips grease jar with lid and a matching salt and pepper. Unfortunately the salt is missing its lid. So now begins the lid hunt! 

I'm updating both booths this week so watch my photo updates on Facebook at Goodson Vintage Treasures! The Fantastic Finds booth needs a big makeover. 

Collect what you love and maybe I'll see you at an estate sale nearby.



No comments:

Post a Comment